MT-97 / E belongs to a group of automatic and adjustable machines to form, glue and cover footwear boxes and others made of both solid and micro channel board.
The MT-97E set consists of two machines: MC-7/E, which forms the box and lid separately, and MT-9/E which attaches the box to the lid and is a completely finished unit.
- OPERATION: Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatical
- GLUE SYSTEM: Hot Melt, Glue Injection
- BOX DESIGN: Shoe box (C-1)
- PRODUCTION: From 2.500 Up to 2.800 Cajas/Hora
- TOTAL POWER: 18 Kw
- NET WEIGHT: 4.700 Kg
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: 380 V (3F+N + PE) – 50/60 Hz
- CHANGE OF SIZE (IN TIME): 30 min. aprox
- WORKING AIR PRESSURE: 6 Bar (6kg/cm2)
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 500 l/m
- MACHINE FRAME: 4 mm steel plate
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS: L: 7.400 mm. W: 3.440 mm. H: 2.200 mm