The Q-700 is our commitment for those companies that do not need a high production machine.
The Q-700 was created to combine the latest technology with the highest FLEXIBILITY.
It is the perfect solution for those companies that require a compact, reliable, flexible machine for low volume production speeds of between 500 up to 700 boxes per hour.
PROGRAMMING THROUGH simple and user friendly TOUCH SCREEN.
MANUAL REAR LOADING
– In blank packages.
– The blanks are extracted through a venturi with suckers.
BLANK INTRODUCTION IS AUTOMATIC AND USES:
– Pusher with chain.
– A motor with clutch that “slips” in case of jam thus maintaining the “0” point of the machine.
– An encoder that controls:
* Blank control.
* Glue injection.
* Vacuum management.
* Stroke of the mandrel.
- OPERATION: Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatical
- GLUE SYSTEM: Hot Melt, Glue Injection
- BOX DESIGN: Plaform®, P-84®, Citrus Box, C-1, Big Ear, Open column
- PRODUCTION: From 500 up to 700 trays per hour
- TOTAL POWER: 5,5 Kw (Optional compressor)
- NET WEIGHT: 1,150 Kg
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: (3F+N+PE) 380/220 v 50/60Hz
- CHANGE OF SIZE: By clamps with threaded rods and counters
- CHANGE OF SIZE (IN TIME): 10 to 15 min. Aprox.
- CHANGE OF DESIGN (IN TIME): 20 to 40 min. Aprox.
- WORKING AIR PRESSURE: 7 BAR (7 kg/cm2)
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 90 litres/minute (erecting Plaform® boxes)
- MACHINE FRAME: 4mm Steel plate
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS L: 2870 mm.; A:1635 mm.; H:2165 mm