The Q-2400 combines innovation and flexibility in a machine capable of satisfiying the most stringent customer requirements.
The Q-2400 is not a conventional machine; thanks to its sophisticated design it is versatile, as it’s ideal for working with a wide range of board grammages as well as multiple box formats.
PROGRAMMING THROUGH simple and user friendly TOUCH SCREEN.
MANUAL REAR LOADING
– Blank by blank.
– The blanks are pulled down by suction cups with vacuum generated by Ventury valve.
– Automatic blowing function for cleaning the suction cups.
BLANK INTRODUCTION IS AUTOMATIC AND USES:
– Pusher with chain.
– A motor with clutch that “slips” in case of jam thus maintaining the “0” point of the machine.
– An encoder that controls:
* Blank control.
* Glue injection.
* Vacuum management.
* Stroke of the mandrel.
- OPERATION: Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatical
- GLUE SYSTEM: Hot Melt, Glue Injection
- BOX DESIGN: Plaform®, P-84®, Citrus Box, C-1, Big Ear, Open column
- PRODUCTION: From 300 up to 2400 TpH
- TOTAL POWER: 6Kw (W/O compressor)
- NET WEIGHT: 1,700 Kg
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: 380/220 V (3F+N+PE) – 50/60 Hz
- CHANGE OF SIZE: By threaded rods and counters
- CHANGE OF SIZE (IN TIME): 10 to 15 min. Aprox.
- CHANGE OF DESIGN (IN TIME): 20 to 40 min. Aprox.
- WORKING AIR PRESSURE: 7 BAR (7 kg/cm2)
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 425 litres/minute (erecting Plaform®)
- MACHINE FRAME: 4mm Steel plate
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS: L: 3270 mm. A: 1785 mm. H: 2165 mm