Boix Machinery has designed and built machines that are aimed at satisfying your most demanding production needs.
In the Q-1600 model we have combined our production with autonomy and ergonomy. This has resulted in a machine that includes a high capacity feeder, the possibility of changing the box in a single unit, easy access to the machine without steps, etc.
Machine driven by three motors synchronized by encoders working in servo mode, controlling blank feeding, introduction and mandrel action.
Blank feeding in done from the rear of the machine:
High capacity vertical feeding (1.5 m.)
Vacuum by ventury.
Quick change for boxes with the same base and different heights (1 minute).
Easy access to all parts of the machine.
It does not require the use of steps to load blanks or fill in the glue tank (loading at floor level).
- OPERATION: Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatical
- GLUE SYSTEM: Hot Melt, Glue Injection
- BOX DESIGN: Plaform®, P-84®, Citrus Box, C-1, Big Ear, Open column
- PRODUCTION: From 400 up to 1600 TpH (8 speeds)
- TOTAL POWER: 7 Kw (W/O compressor)
- NET WEIGHT: 1,950 Kg
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: 380/220 V (3F+N+PE) – 50/60 Hz
- CHANGE OF SIZE: By clamps with threaded rods and counters
- CHANGE OF SIZE (IN TIME): 10 to 15 min. Aprox. (height change, 1 min)
- CHANGE OF DESIGN (IN TIME): 20 to 40 min. Aprox.
- WORKING AIR PRESSURE: 7 BAR (7 kg/cm2)
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 250 litres/minute (erecting Plaform®)
- MACHINE FRAME: 4mm Steel plate
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS: L: 4810 mm. A: 2165 mm. H: 2285 mm