At Boix we have designed and developed a machine that is capable of forming punnet with the 4 ledges folded down and glued on the 4 corners.
- Speeds of upto 2,400 per head.
- Adjustable forming chamber capable
- of making a range of sizes and designs.
- 4 side and 8 side designs.
- Twin head machine.
- Trays with shelves folded down and glued to the corners.
- 2 hot-melt tanks with 2 glue filler containers(fullfill).
- Servos for fulding the ledges.
- Compact and small.
- The 2 hot-melt tanks have a “melt on demand” configuration, which avoids the deterioration of the hot melt.
- Tray stacker optional.
- Inline work kit with remote sensor.
Operation: Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatical
Glue System: Hot Melt, Glue Injection + 2 feeder contaniner.
Box Design: Top Seal Punnets
Production Up: to 2400 tp/h per head (4 speeds)
Total Power: 13 Kw
Net Weight: 1.492 Kg
Electrical Supply: 380/220 V (3F+N+PE) – 50/60 Hz
Introduction System: By vacuum
Working Air Pressure: 7 BAR (7 kg/cm2)
Air Consumption: 730 Litres/ Minute
Machine Dimensions: L: 2500 mm.; A: 1945 mm.; H: 2220 mm / 98 27/64 x 76 37/64 x 87 13/32 in.