The Inserter is a machine that allows us to form an open bottom box lid and insert it in a box with the aim of “filling the box with products while at the same time managing not to overfill it as that would make any further placing of the lid more difficult”.
This system is widely used in citrus products whose boxes are almost completely filled.
COMPACT MACHINE ASSEMBLED ON A MONOBLOCK, POWDER COATED, STEEL FRAME.
WITH BLANK STORAGE.
- OPERATION: Mechanical, Electrical and Pneumatical
- BOX DESIGN: Telescopic and slotted boxes (HSC)
- PRODUCTION: Up to 1,000 boxes per hour (4 speeds)
- TOTAL POWER: 0,5 Kw (Optional compressor)
- NET WEIGHT: 970 Kg
- ELECTRICAL SUPPLY: 380/220 V (3F+N+PE) – 50/60 Hz
- INTRODUCTION SYSTEM: Box by conveyor belt. Blanks by vacuum
- CHANGE OF SIZE: By clamps with threaded rods and counters
- CHANGE OF SIZE (IN TIME): 10 min. Aprox.
- WORKING AIR PRESSURE: 7 BAR (7 kg/cm2)
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 365 litres/minute
- MACHINE FRAME: 4mm Steel plate
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS: L:4540 mm.; A:2400 mm.; H:2710 mm